FSU College of Arts and Sciences alumni named to 2020 Seminole 100 list
Florida State University’s Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship has released its 2020 Seminole 100 list, recognizing the fastest-growing businesses owned or managed by Florida State alumni. This year’s list includes seven alumni from departments in the FSU College of Arts and Sciences.
The 2020 Seminole 100 list features businesses of all sizes and industries located throughout the United States, including 72 businesses in Florida.
The information submitted by each company was verified by EY, a multinational financial services firm, which ranked the businesses based on compounded annual growth rate over a three-year period.
The alumni from the FSU College of Arts and Sciences on this year’s Seminole 100 list are as follows (in alphabetical order):
- Autumn Beck Blackledge is the owner of Autumn Beck Blackledge PLLC, located in Pensacola, Florida. Blackledge graduated from FSU in 1998 with a double major in political science and religion. She went on to earn her Juris Doctorate from FSU in 2001.
- Jennifer Charles is the founder of Building Block Resolutions, located in Marina del Rey, California. Charles graduated from FSU in 2004 with a B.S. in psychology.
- Audrey Gay Ehrhardt is the founder and CEO of Practice42, located in Tallahassee. Ehrhardt graduated from FSU in 2001 with a double major in classics and history before earning her Juris Doctorate in 2004.
- David Ganderton is a partner at Frederick | Ganderton LLP, located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Ganderton graduated from FSU in 2003 with a B.S. in psychology.
- Brandon Levy is the president of Legacy Insurance Associates Unlimited, Inc., located in Boca Raton, Florida. Levy graduated from FSU in 2001 with a B.S. in psychology.
- Judith Michaud is the owner of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Meadows Mountain Realty, located in Highlands, North Carolina. Michaud graduated from FSU in 1970 with a B.A. in economics.
- Jeremy North is the president of Resonant Sciences LLC, located in Dayton, Ohio. North graduated from FSU in 2004 with his Ph.D. in chemistry.
To view the complete Seminole 100 list, click here.
The honorees and invited guests will celebrate their accomplishments at the University Center Club on Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020. The Seminole 100 Celebration will include a reception and awards dinner featuring the release of the final rankings and countdown of the Seminole 100.
To learn more about Seminole 100, including sponsorship opportunities, visit seminole100.fsu.edu.