Annual gifts offer alumni, family and friends of the college the unique opportunity make an immediate impact on one of our academic departments or institutes and programs.
- The largest and most academically diverse college at Florida State.
- 100,000 college alumni.
- Home to three of FSU’s largest majors: biology, psychology, and English.
- Home to the university’s fast-growing undergraduate major in Neuroscience.
- The college’s faculty and graduate TAs annually teach nearly 50 percent of all FSU undergrad credit hours.
- Every student who graduates from FSU has taken at least one course in the college.
- Each year the college’s productive faculty members help thousands of students pursue their personal and professional goals.
- Faculty members are awarded nearly $65 million annually in research funding.
- Faculty members publish nearly 50 books annually.
- The college’s innovative Interdisciplinary Data Science Master’s Degree Program, which was developed to help address the nation’s demand for data science practitioners, graduated its first student in Spring 2022.
- Chemistry doctoral students Jason Kuszynski and Catherine Fabiano received Department of Defense Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Program scholarships to fund their studies in physical chemistry. The awards provide full tuition for up to five years, plus a stipend, mentorship, summer internships and full-time employment with DoD after graduation.
- Environmental science and policy undergrad Abril Hunter was awarded a 2022 Truman Scholarship, which grants up to $30,000 to undergraduates to attend graduate or professional school in preparation for careers in government, the nonprofit sector, or elsewhere in public service.