The College of Arts and Sciences
Study Abroad Scholarship
A $2,000 scholarship available to Arts and Sciences students participating in the FSU Study Abroad Program.
The College of Arts and Sciences' Study Abroad Scholarship was established to expand the opportunities for students to study abroad as participants in the Florida State University Study Abroad Program. We expect to award up to two scholarships per term.
- Applicants must have completed at least 52 credit hours at the time of travel, including at least 15 credit hours at Florida State University.
- Applicants must be officially listed as an undergraduate major in a degree program offered through the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Applicants must have been accepted to the FSU Study Abroad Program.
- Click here to download a PDF version of the scholarship application, and complete the form.
- Write a brief essay (up to 2 pages, double spaced), describing your academic and career goals, how the anticipated activities or courses will impact your educational and career goals, and why you are participating in the Study Abroad Program.
- Arrange for TWO LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION to be submitted on your behalf. One letter must be written by an FSU faculty member, preferably a current or past instructor or an advisor.
- Submit the application, essay and letters of recommendation to email@example.com.
- Letters of recommendation may be submitted under separate cover to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, call Melissa Ray at 644-4949.
Spring 2018 Travel — September 15, 2017 — EXTENDED TO COB SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Summer 2018 Travel — December 1, 2017
Fall 2018 Travel — March 30, 2018